Research in the Proctor Lab is diverse! There are only two rules: you have to work on more than one species at the same time, and at least one of your focal taxa has to be too small to see without using a dissecting scope. Recent research questions include:
- what do feather mites eat?
- how well do soil mites reflect boreal forest disturbance?
- do pigeons and their feather lice show similar population genetic structure?
- does genetic diversity of acanthocephalan parasites of amphipods increase with age of water bodies?
- does altitude affect feather mite diversity?
**Please note that this website is optimized for viewing on google chrome, firefox and safari. If you are experiencing difficulties viewing this site, please reload in a